Sahara Centre Basement Floor - Bank Entrance - Sharjah - United Arab Emirates
The United Arab Emirates is a famous place to visit for work and for fun. Each year, millions of people go there. You will need to apply for a family visa if you want to bring your family to the UAE. The process of getting a family visa in the UAE can be complicated, but with the right knowledge and help, you can get the visa for your family. In this piece, we'll explain how to apply for a family visa in the United Arab Emirates.
A family visa is a type of visa that lets you bring your partner, children, and parents to live with you in the UAE. To be able to adopt your family, you must meet certain rules set by the UAE government.
To be able to get a UAE visa for your family, you must meet the following requirements:-
1.You have to live in the UAE and have a legal residency visa.
2. You must make at least per month, and your company must also pay for your housing.
3. You must have a good place for your family to live.
4. You must give an ambassador of the UAE in your home country a copy of your marriage certificate or your child's birth certificate.
5. You and your family must have a legal health insurance plan.
To apply for a family visa in the UAE, you will need the following documents:-
1. A visa application form that is filled out.
2. A copy of each family member's legal passport.
3. Pictures of your family members the size of a passport.
4. A copy of your Emirates ID and UAE residency card.
5. Proof of how much money you make each month, like a copy of your job contract or a certificate of salary.
6. A rental agreement or proof that you own the place you live.
7. A marriage certificate or a birth certificate for a child that has been notarized.
8. Health insurance for your family that is still good.
Step 1: Get the documents you need
Before you apply for a family visa in the UAE, you need to make sure you have all the required paperwork. Make sure all the papers are still legal and up to date.
Step 2: Send in the form
Once you have all the documents you need, you can apply for a visa on the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) or at a typing center that is allowed to do so. A family visa costs AED 310, which includes a fee for a residence pass.
Step 3: Get a medical checkup
After you send in the application, your family members will have to go to a government-approved medical center in the UAE to get checked out. The medical exam includes a blood test and a lung X-ray to look for tuberculosis and other diseases that can be spread from person to person. The cost of the medical test is about.
Step 4: Visa Stamping
After your family members pass the medical test, their visas will need to be stamped in their passports. You can do this at a GDRFA office or an airport customs desk. You will have to pay to get your visa stamped.
Step 5: Get an Emirates ID
Your family members will need to apply for an Emirates ID after the visa is stamped. All people who live in the UAE are required to have an Emirates ID. On the website for the Emirates Identity Authority (EIDA), you can fill out an application for an Emirates ID.
Step 6: Get a resident visa
After getting their Emirates ID, your family members can apply for a residency card. With the residency card.
If you have any issues, you might want to find out for medical examination centre in the UAE in your golden visa.
Conclusion:- After reading this blog you will understand about family visa in UAE and about it.